Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy GroundHog day !



Back in the day when "sugar" was allowed in schools, I used to make these cupcakes with my 2nd graders every Groundhog day. They always loved them. Andrew remembered us making them last year, so we decided to do it again this year.



Happy Ground Hog day tomorrow. Be sure to see if Punxatawney Phil sees his shadow or not tomorrow. Im guessing we will still have 6 more weeks of winter, regardless.


** Andrew says that these cupcakes also look like "Karns Beavers"! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cindy, those are so cute!!! I might have to borrow that idea next year with the boys!!!!

Ashley Jessie said...

Too cute. Where do you find the time to do all of your creative stuff? I would have loved for my kids to be in your classroom. Loved the snow pics on facebook too.

Jerri-Lea said...

Too cute! I'll make those next year for sure!