Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's almost Back to School Time!


Ok, so I admit it, I am a NERD!  I LOVE school, and always have. I get so excited every year at this time  at the 1st sighting of SCHOOL SUPPLIES!  I was a Target today, getting some swim/pool  toys for Emma, and  I couldn't believe my eyes! They were sitting in the aisle putting out SCHOOL SUPPLIES! I am sure the boys were mortified when I pulled out my camera (Yes, i carry it in my purse )  :)  to take a picture! The Target employees I'm  "quiet sure" thought I was some sort of NUT case. I guess I am. I just love school and everything about it. I love the smell of new text books, getting  new  supplies, clothes ,  tennis shoes,  and a fresh start at a brand new school year! I love school so much I only missed 3 or 4 days  of school from kind.  through 12th grade. (I had chicken pox in the 4th grade and I went to the  LSU / UT football game  in Baton Rouge in the 6th grade with my family.) I even went to school on "Senior- lay -out day" !   I have one friend (Deborah) who might understand this crazy  love of school. Well,  I just wanted to share with  you all , that NOW is the time to get your school supplies! NO ONE was buying them - avoid the crowds - stock up early!   I couldn't resist and bought some Elmers & Crayolas!  :)

3 comments:

Mike said...

Hee,hee....you crack me up! Do you have "teacher" written all over you or what? Janet

Jill said...

That's great....too funny!!

Chuck and Deb said...

From one nerd to another: I TOTALLY understand! :)