Friday, July 18, 2008

Morgan's 14th Birthday!

.Morgan did not want a "party" this year. Instead, he just wanted to go see BATMAN - the Dark Knight movie which opened Today!!! He took several of his Football buddies with him to see the movie . Afterwards  they went to Baskin Robbins for some Ice cream. I can't believe my 1st baby is 14 years old!  Can you believe I got all 9 of these big boys into my Honda Pilot to take them from Regal Cinema @ Turkey Creek down the road to Baskin Robbins??
Can you guess how much it costs to feed 9   14 year old boys ice cream? ($39.78)  That's a lot of ice cream!  :)

3 comments:

Alison said...

Happy B-Day to Morgan! Cassidy will be 14 on September 14th!! I thought that was pretty cool. I see Benny,Randy and the guys...Hope they had a great time at the Batman movie. Can you believe next year our kids will be getting their drivers permit???ugh...*sniff,sniff*

Emily said...

Any relation to the Dark "Knight"? Kidding :-) Looks like a very fun time!

Mike said...

How fun - can't believe he is 14!
Janet