Sunday, November 30, 2008

Emma Grace's Ballet Debut









Emma Grace danced this afternoon at the Fantasy of Trees. This was her very

1st performance of any kind. I had no idea what to expect. She has been soooooo excited about "dancing on the stage, just like Angelina Ballerina".

(a little mouse

who loves ballet.) I was afraid that once she saw the big dark stage, she might decide she didn't want to go out there. There are 3 other little girls in her class, all 3 years old. When the bright lights 1st came on they all just stood there frozen for a moment. Then finally they started to dance. They were not even close to doing it perfectly, but they all tried and got up there in front of all those people. It was so cute! We were all so proud of our little 3 year old ballerina girlies! All 4 girls in her class have the same "middle" name. Sydney Grace Ford, Hannah Grace Little, Emma Grace Knight & Riley Grace. Their teacher is Miss Ashley and she is wonderful with them. She has so much patience~ more than I would have! :)

*A special Thank you to Whitney Chambers for showing me how to do a "Ballet bun". Having boys, I had NO IDEA how to make a slicked back ballet bun. I was pretty proud of my very "1st Bun" as well! :)

No comments: