Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fantasy of Trees 2008







On Wednesday, while the boys we at the half day of school, Emma Grace & I went to Fantasy of Trees with our friends Dena & Bailey Byrd. Dena and I use to take Trey and Morgan to the Fantasy of trees when they were little too. (Now they are 14 & 15 years old). It is fun to have 2 little ones the same age again. Emma Grace and Bailey LOVED the Christmas trees, the gingerbread houses, visiting Santa and getting their fingernails painted!

We will be going back on Sunday - Emma Grace dances with her ballet class at 2:45. She is so excited ! More pics to come of that!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh these are so good! My mom took Catherine since I was sick and she had a blast!! I used to take Cassidy all the time when she was little so it's fun to do that all over again!