Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Andrew's awards day



This morning was the 3rd grade Awards day at Karns Elementary for the 1st semester. This was his 1st awards day as an "intermediate grade" student. Beginning in the 3rd grade, their grades are : A, B, C etc. instead of E, S & N. Third grade is a big year academically. He got "Perfect attendance", "Character Counts" and "1st Honors award". We are so proud of him for making straight A's the entire 1st semester, because good grades do not came as "easily" for him as they do for Morgan. yeah Andrew, love you!
PS - I wasn't able to go to the Awards assembly this morning , because I had to be at work - but John made these pictures for me, didn't he do a good job! :)

4 comments:

Janet said...

Yay Andrew! Good pics too. Glad you did not ask me to take any - my camera has been dropped too many times. Makenna's pics did not turn out so good. :(

Alison said...

Yaa for Andrew! That is awesome. John did good on the pics...

Leslie Kosinski said...

How proud you must be!

Anonymous said...

Yea Andrew!!! Wow, straight A's. I have given you a blog award if you would like to accept it. Here is the link to my post.

http://thewoodrumcrew.blogspot.com/2009/01/when-life-hands-you-lemons.html