Saturday, January 10, 2009

another Star Bucks addict in the family



Morgan got me hooked back in the summer on Frozen mocha cappuccinos. Since it has turned cold weather, we've loved the HOT drinks, and I have never been a coffee drinker in my life. They have the most AMAZING hot chocolate with whipped cream in the world. I am convinced that they "put something in" their drinks to make you become addicted to the place. I can't drive by one with out pulling into the parking lot. Andrew has always been a Hot chocolate "connosuier", and even he says it is the BEST!
Also, If you have never tried their Pumpkin Bread, you need to!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Our addiction at Starbucks is the caramel apple cider! Yummmmm~with extra whipped cream and caramel in a grande cup!

Janet said...

You all are a bunch of addicts!! LOL..... They do have yummy stuff. BUT I can't have the caffeine and my kiddos don't need any extra hyper intensified ingredients! Should we invest and open one in Karns or Powell????