Wednesday, May 6, 2009





Andrew has loved to draw for as long as he could hold a pencil/crayon. He will sit at his desk for the longest time and just Draw. I have always loved his drawings because he puts the tiniest details in his pictures. Teeny tiny little swords in pirates hands or little baseballs flying through the air. (see top left picture)

Just this past month or so, Emma Grace has started to make her 1st "real pictures". I LOVE it when they first start drawing "people" and they are just a round BLOB with sticks for arms and legs. No head or shoulders, just a blob. I just love it... This is the first, most primitive form of their drawings making sense. (Even the 1st scribbles make sense in their own minds.) I love to watch how their art evolves! I have kept a portfolio of all three of them since they were about 18 months old.

No comments: