Friday, September 19, 2008

Andrew & Emma Grace at UT campus- Go Vols!












Morgan went to the Karns High vs Bearden High football game tonight @ Bearden. John had some work to do, so I took Andrew & Emma Grace to the UT campus for some pictures with my new camera. (John got me a new camera for our anniversary.) I am just learning how to use it. I will need some classes for sure - but here are a few of my favorite shots from this evening. I love the picture at the top with Ayres Hall in the background. I had 2 math classes in that building. There was "no air condition" in there when I had those 2 classes - and I was pregnant with Morgan, spring of 1994. I will always remember hiking up that HILL being 7 months pregnant!
Campus was bustling tonight getting ready for the BIG game tomorrow against FLORDIA!!! GO Vols!

6 comments:

Whitney Chambers said...

What kind of camera did you get?

The Knight Family said...

Hey Whitney-
It is a Cannon EOS 40D - 10.1 megapix

Alison said...

They look so cute! Love the pics. My dad& I are going to the Alabama game and I cant wait!!Thanks for the comment girl~Go Vols!Glad Emma is doing better!
~Alison

Jill said...

Cute pictures!! I'm sure you'll love the new camera. You always take such good pics!

Ashley Jessie said...

cute pics....i loved the backgrounds as well......

Jennifer said...

Hey Cindy! I thought I'd come and visit your blog too! Good to see you today as well! I just got a new Canon too! I need classes as well!! Its fun though!!!!!