Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our 16th Anniversary!


September 5, 1992 John and I were married. It seems like 16 years has gone by so fast as I was looking through these old pictures. We have had our share of ups and downs, just as every marriage does, but I am so grateful that God chose to bring us together to share our lives with each other. I LOVE this song "When God made you" by New Song. It reminds me of "us"....
A good friend of mine gave me a beautiful framed poem at a wedding shower.
~ A Marriage Prayer...
Lord help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands. Amen

*A special Thank you to my good friend Stacie Woodrum for helping me get these OLD pictures scanned an on my computer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are great! And you are welcome! I would do anything for you and John! Congratulations on your 16 years together. You are perfect for one another!

Love you both!