Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paci addict

Emma Grace and her paci are still attached.  She always has one with her and sometimes two. She's even been known to have 2 at a time and one in each hand. Her dentist has already told us about "paci teeth" and I've heard every suggestion under the sun to "say bye bye to paci".  The boys never liked a pacifier , so  kicking this addiction is new to us. It is such a comfort thing for her. I am seriously going to try to start weaning her off.  Please pray for this process. (Seriously!) She loves it SO much , but it really is past time to give it up - I know.  

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the picture! So funny. We too have a paci addict in our home. We've started spending more time without them. I'll ask Lily to leave them in the car when we go places or leave them in my diaper bag. She can go long stretches of time without them and then she starts having a withdrawal attack! I figure she'll give them up before age 5 and heading off to kindergarten :0(

Mike said...

So funny!!! I keep asking for her to give the paci(s) to Mileigh. She always says no! Janet