Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Emma Grace & the manger



Ever since last year Emma Grace has loved this manger that our church was getting rid of. She plays with and talks to her baby jesus all year. The manger has been stored away and I just got it back out last week. I dressed her in her Angel dress today and she just loved on that baby all afternoon.
But the angel to them, "Do not be afraid, I bring you good tidings of great joy that will be for all people. today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you. You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Luke 2: 8-20.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

So sweet! Emma Grace is just adorable.

SimplyCynful said...

I LOVE the faith of children!!!
Thanks for letting me stop by!
Blessings,
Cyn

Chuck and Deb said...

What a pretty little angel! :)