Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Emma Grace's 1st Haircut - EVER!







Emma Grace has NEVER had her haircut. It was so uneven and such a tangled mess, we decided it was time for a trip to the BEAUTY shop!!!! Emma LOVES to go with me to get my haircut. I took her to my friend Rana McCarthy at Salon Visage. She is the BEST! Emma was so excited , she sat there like a big girl and loved every minute of the Primping!! Frank Gambuzza , The owner of Salon VIsage

even stopped by to see how her 1st haircut was going.

9 comments:

Jill said...

I love the new haircut! Emma Grace is so grown up. I'm sure she loved every minute of it!

Mike said...

Very sweet! Now, what about Disney World last year? Didn't she get a trim or something? Mileigh is needing a trim, because her hair is in her eyes. I think I will wait a little longer though. CUTE pics! Janet

The Knight Family said...

she just had one snippette/curl cut off, just for the "Novelty" of it @ Disney world (last year - 2007)
This was the 1st Official cut and hairstyle! :)

Jennifer said...

How exciting! She looks like she was loving it!!
You know, the guy that was cutting my hair at Salon Visage left, maybe I should give your friend a try!!!!!!

The Knight Family said...

She is Awesome!!!! i've been going to her for about 6 years now!

Leslie Kosinski said...

Cindy...those are some good pics, you are getting good on that Canon!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Emma looks like she is loving every minute of it!! That's where I go to get my haircut. Marlon does mine. I went last week to Daisy & she cut mine & Jordan's. Jordan loves all the primping!!

The Knight Family said...

Oh I have seen Marlon too! I go to him if Rana is sick or out of town. He is great also! :)
Never seen Daisy though.

Ashley Jessie said...

Loved the new haircut. She is too cute!