Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Andrew!



Today is Andrew's 9th birthday. He was born on the very last day of the century - 1999.He was the sweetest baby and still such a sensitive and sweet little boy. I hate to see him grow up. Since his birthday is exactly one week after Christmas, it is a hard time of year to plan a party. So for the past several years, we have had his "friends" birthday party on his "half' b-day in June.
For breakfast he wanted Krispy Kreme, for lunch Big Ed's pizza and for dinner we went with Mamaw, Mimi & Papaw to O'Charley's. I made his birthday cake - (I even made homemade cream cheese icing!) We are going this weekend to spend the night in Pigeon Forge at the new Wilderness in the Smokies ~ indoor waterpark!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Looks like a fun day for Andrew! I can't believe he is 9 years old. Have fun at the indoor waterpark - we have been wanting to go there, but yet to make it. We went by there the other day and it looks awesome ( at night time the funnel is lit up - on the outside at least )!!!! Expect a BIG crowd up that way. Happy birthday Andrew.

Jennifer said...

Looks like Andrew had a great birthday!!!!! Let me know how the waterpark is!!! I have been curious about that!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!! I can't believe it was 9 years ago that we first met. How time flies! We're going to the waterpark in a few weeks. I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures.

Unknown said...

Having your first child must have been a FANTASTIC way to have started the new Millenium! X.